AnsweredAssumed Answered

Crimson 15.12 Battlefield 4 Crash when loading a new map.

Question asked by kidd821 on Dec 18, 2015

Things are so .. I installed the new rudders of AMD 15.12 Crimson thinking that since it is no longer beta will not be caused any problems (because BETA caused), but unfortunately .. after installing and activating the BF 4 game comes great, but when I get out of it alone or change the screen goes round and loading the next map pops up "Battlefield 4 has stopped working". I began to combine what could be the problem, figuring compatibility BF 4 ... but the ideas I already finished. I would add that after removing the directory "Battlefield 4" (Catalogue My Documents) is a first round exit or change goes well .. because the next longer and jump out error. As nothing demented mind of a return to amd-catalyst-15.11.1beta-64bit-win10-win8.1-win7-Nov14 that work. Crimson why he wanted the reins? Because I see the change in the SW Battlefront and I would like them to stop. I read also that it can be problems with CNext.exe but change the compatibility .. adding admin rights not much changed. BF 4 runs on mantle .. except that I use SweetFX and SweetFX works only with DX'em .. even like stepping on the dxdiag it pops up "dxdiag detected that could cause problems when trying to access the Direct3D during the last use of the program. Do you want this time to skip the test Direct3D? "

- Płyta głowna Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3

- Procesor Intel Core i7-6700 3.4/4.0 GHz

- Grafika XFX Radeon R9 295X2 8gb

- RAM DDR4 16GB 2666 MHz kingston HyperX Savage Black

- Dzwięk Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Alpha / Creative Sound Blaster Z

- Dysk SSD 60GB i 120GB

- Dysk HDD 1TB i 2TB

- Chłodzenie procka FERA PRO HE1224

- Win 10

Regards !

Outcomes