1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2015 4:41 PM by kingfish

crimson

aleksa992

I have asus laptop with amd cpu A4-3300M, 4GB ddr3 ram, HD 6480 G, HD 6650 M, 500GB HDD
      Few days ago i install Amd Radeon Crimson software, and didn't work correctly, Radeon software start on windows start up and when i try to click on general settings Radeon software stop running.

I did a fresh install Windows but again the same thing happening.

Need help with this. Sorry for my bad english

• Re: crimson
          kingfish

You must use the drivers furnished by Microsoft:

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:

• AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
          • AMD E2-2000 APU
          • AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
          • AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
          • AMD C-Series APUs
          • AMD Z-Series APUs

NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, please DO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver. If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and installed the AMD Catalyst™ Driver, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this issu

1. Uninstall the AMD Catalyst™ Driver using the Program and Features option in the Control Pane
          2. Reboot the system
          3. Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful