AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to fix serious mistake

Question asked by mh93 on Dec 16, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2015 by mh93

So I installed the new crimson software and explored it. Everything seemed normal and worked perfectly. Then I discovered the easy overclocking feature, and that is the root of my problem at the moment. I ramped the maximum power and performance setting far up right corner and pressed ok. At that instant my computer began to freeze and I knew, I knew I've made a huge mistake. I tried to click zero/nullify "(nollaa" in finnish) but the system had already frozen and I couldn't do anything beyond that point. If I try to restart the computer I get to windows for couple of seconds before screen starts to tear and goes totaly black. I'm running sapphire tri-x r9 290 as graphics card and asus m5a97 evo r2.0 MB. My MB does not have on board graphics so I can't get into wondows and reset the crimson overclock mistake before my screen tears and turns into black. Also I can't run Windows safe mode because it does not let me access the crimson program, because it doesn't detect the hardware. So to the question; How do I fix this problem?

Outcomes