3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2015 9:06 AM by juha

after restart diver problems

juha

everytime i restart my computer i have too reinstall the amd grafic drivers . Because when i start an game  it crashes and i get the warning that the grafic card is to slow .

• Re: after restart diver problems
          amdmatt

Can you provide more information about your system, graphics card used, drivers used, games played and operating system please?

juha

im using windows 7, grafhic card is the AMD Radeon R9 200 series , now using the Radeon software crimson edition . And it only happens with Borderlands 2 official buy , It just crashes but never after at an specific time sometimes after 2 hours sometimes after 20 min .

Yesterday i uninstalled the Radeon part of the drivers and so far all is working good, maby there is the problem for me

juha

so the problems keep popping up if it crashes it get the message Detected negative delta time- on AMD systems please install and amd dual core setup file.

but the forum its is sending me to has an driver that not supports my system so no luck there. I need too keep reinstalling AMD everytime Borderlands2 crashes.