3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2016 5:34 AM by overgame

The problem with the video driver

overgame
      Hello, I have a problem with the last update of AMD (Windows 10 32-bit).
      Hardware: AMD Radeon HD 7660G + HD 7600M Dual Graphics
      Processor: AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics
      After the upgrade, the game began to take off all (stop the application Dota 2, CS: GO, etc.).
      Previously, Windows 7 (32-bit) everything works fine, but now the problem .. How can I fix this?

• Re: The problem with the video driver
          blondu007

Hello,

I might not have the same problem but without any doubt i have a problem with my video card after the last update.

When loading screen in game the image is turning white for 1-2 seconds and then loading bar is appearing. After this update my video card supports more details in game without lagging like before but the image way more pixeled then before.

I'm using a AMD Radeon R7 240 and a Intel Pentium Dual-Core 3.00GHz on a Windows 7 (64-bit)

The question is the same like overgame one......How do I fix my Video card to work like before????

overgame

Where all support? You do read what they write? Write at least, that you will answer later, or that you are working!

overgame

Где вся техническая поддержка? Мне вообще помогут? Уже сколько времени прошло, вы просто ответить не можете?