8 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2015 12:26 PM by warpfact0r10

Crimson Software feedback and suggestions

ebonclaw

First off, let me say that I've loved the new Crimson software and consider it a dramatic improvement to CCC.  I've especially loved the fact that I can set individual overclocking profiles for my games to automatically load when launched with much ease.  In fact, I hardly have a reason to keep Trixx on my PC anymore.  Well, almost.  Farcry 4 has been a somewhat troublesome beast, but I got it working, only to be met with crashing shortly after starting the game.  I traced this problem to ULPS, which I used Trixx to disable.  From there on out, everything has been great.  However, I don't see ULPS anywhere within Crimson; would it be possible to have this feature added as a toggle for individual game profiles, so that it can be disabled for specific games?

One other feature that might be really nice to have is a GPU temperature recorder (not just a monitor).  This would make it easy for users to see the highest points their GPU reaches during gameplay to aid with overclocking as well as general troubleshooting.  For bonus points, I'd like to have it be capable of graphing CPU temps as well, but I'd really like to see it at least for the GPU to aid in testing fan profiles and such. 

If anyone else has some ideas of other things that might be integrated into Crimson, please post 'em here!