What graphics drivers are you using?
I would recommend performing the following.
- Updating to the most recent Crimson 15.11.1 Beta drivers
- Trying an older Catalyst driver such as 15.7.1 or 15.11 Beta
- Ensuring Windows is fully up to date
- Updating your Motherboard bios to the latest revision
- Ensuring that you are using the latest chipset drivers
If the issues persist after following the above, i would recommend trying the graphics card on a different computer to see if the same issue occurs. This will also allow you to test to see if your power supply could be causing this issue.
I use 15.7, also tried older ones, black screen is still there. Bios, motherboard are up to date! Windows also, i was on win 10, and instaled 8.1, still the same!
Today I update new drivers, Crimson, I'll wait a few days and will let you know what you what's going on.
Graphic Card is new, like PSU.