AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can I install the latest drivers that was before crimson or how to fix this?

Question asked by joshbfootball@gmail.com on Dec 3, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 4, 2015 by kingfish

I need some help with a program that stopped working after the update to crimson.

Fyi, Not very experienced with graphics cards, drivers, etc. I know some stuff, but I really just download and install when I get updates.

Computer information: Laptop, Win 7, and R7 M265. Let me know if you need to know more.

Problem: I got a notification to update. I downloaded today and updated to crimson. It went smoothly, but when I restarted my computer and went back into a piece of software I use, it stopped working. The software I was using is a modelling software for buildings, work related. I called tech support for the piece of software that was giving me errors and they said the error was caused by my updating the graphics card. It was fine before I restarted my computer, so I guess it was the updated that messed it up. Is there something I can do so the latest update will work with my program or do I need to go back to the previous version of the driver and wait for an update to crimson that would hopefully fix this? If I do need to go back to the previous version where can I find that? I tried googling it, but I'm finding much older stuff it seems like.

Thanks,

Josh

Outcomes