AnsweredAssumed Answered

Radeon R9 M370X Beta Driver Issue

Question asked by bensparkes98 on Dec 2, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 3, 2015 by bensparkes98

Hi there,

I run Windows 10 64 bit (installed via bootcamp) on my MacBook Pro 15" 2015 which features the AMD Radeon R9 M370X graphics card.

To run most games to the potential of the card, you need the latest drivers. I cannot update this card through catalyst control centre (it just does nothing when I click update). I also have the AMD program 'Gaming Evolved' which is meant to maximise the card and also optimize your games. It also tells you whenever there is a new driver for my card. A new one has been released today, which can be found at:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64
The drivers currently installed and the catalyst control centre came from bootcamp when I put windows 10 on here a month ago.

The installer extracts the files and then says 'We are unable to find a driver for your system. No supported AMD hardware was detected.'

As far as I'm aware this new driver is compatible with my card. I have just bought Just Cause 3 which has poor FPS (although I play GTA V with little or no problem averaging 60fps @1080p, medium graphics). The poor FPS on Just Cause 3 is meant to be fixed by this new beta driver. I'm tearing my hair out about this graphics driver.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Outcomes