3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2015 11:41 AM by wolly

Crrimson doesn't install

wolly

Hi

I have the Radeon R5 230 but I can't download the crimson driver from AMD's website.

my current driver is 15.201.

• Re: Crrimson doesn't install
          amdmatt

When you say you can't download, what do you mean exactly? Are you getting an error message or anything?

If you are having trouble with our website, please try this alternative download location.

Was my post helpful? If it was, please make sure to mark it as correct/helpful where applicable.

wolly

The driver wasn't listed in the ''install'' list but i followed your link and then it did show up. I tried to install, my screen went black. next BSOD (Atikmdag.sys) and to make it worse. my pc gets a BSOD over and over, evertime it's the same

wolly

Update:

I removed the R5 Card from the system and Switched over to the internal Graphics, (Radeon 3000). that worked and windows boots again. . also The crimson driver was installed in the 3000 According to device manger. So I uninstalled it and the pc automaticlly rolled  back  to 15.20.1, I placed the R5 back into the system. and with a few clicks in the BIOS. my card runs with castalyst again. I think it's best to stay away from crimson isn't it?