It does sound like it could be an issue with the HDMI cable, or perhaps even the HDMI port on the graphics card.
I would try:
- A different, quality, HDMI cable.
- Using a different connection to the graphics card, for example DVI or DisplayPort.
- A fresh installation of the latest Crimson Beta 15.11.1 drivers.
- Ensuring Windows is fully up to date, including all optional and critical updates
- Updating your Motherboard bios and Chipset drivers to the latest available.
Was my post helpful? If it was, please make sure to mark it as correct/helpful where applicable.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Ok I did try a different HDMI cable and still same issue. I did have a DVI cable that I tried and it did resolve the problem.
I read there is really no difference between the 2 except the HDMI carries sound. I don't have speakers on the monitor so no problems there.
That's correct, I would use the DVI connection then. Hope i helped.