If you have not already, please try updating your system to the latest version of the Crimson drivers, 15.11.1 Beta. We released this recently and it addressed some of the initial bugs found in the first version of Crimson. You can download it here.
I am using the latest driver, it hasn't failed for a couple of days now so I will just monitor the situation and let you know of any further developments.
The DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error means your system adapters are either invalid or running with an inconsistent power state.You can try the solutions
To uninstall the driver,
- Go to the Windows 10 start menu
- Type ‘run’ in the search dialog box
- Click on the Run program from the search results
- You can also launch the Run box by pressing shortcut keys – Windows and ‘R’ on your keyboard
- In the Run dialog box, type ‘msc’
- Click on OK to launch the Device Manager
- This opens the Device Manager window, wherein you see a list of drivers marked with yellow color
- The yellow mark indicates corrupted drivers
- Right-click on every hardware (driver) or devicemarked with yellow
- Click on Uninstall
For more helpful articles of your information
The post is three years old...I hope he's fixed it by now.