AnsweredAssumed Answered

overclocks with the new software?

Question asked by shaneherald on Nov 28, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 4, 2015 by shaneherald

hello dev's.....first off if your the guys who worked on Radeon Crimson Software .....thanks!.....I like what you got going so far....

but I have a issue and id like to get it cleared up....since the beta driver version 15.201 I think it came with ccc version 15.11 not sure now....but any how since that driver version and with this new software my overclocks do not work in any benchmarking programs....I have a serious bug in my brain that needs to know why? and are you going to fix this issue? or leave it to developers of the benchmark programs to fix the issue? I love oc'ing my machine and I love chasing the benchmark numbers..and that's broken for me....my over clocks work in games...but do not work in some game benchmarks even.....I would not care if you set your drivers to just go wide open with it and keep my cards juiced up while I play games....I really really want to be able to continue my benchmarking....thanks for reading ....

lol...I don't even know if any of you guys who work on the software are in here....lol....

Outcomes