7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2015 1:21 AM by bavmotwork

Rolled Back from Crimson: Issues for me are Listed

dreddloch

I tried to live with the issues but it just sucks, especially the basic things I listed as items 1, 2 and 3. Item 4 in my list was what I was looking forward too but it's just rubbish.

Got to wonder what kind of testing went on because it doesn't look like much from what I've experienced.

It might be a good idea to sticky a thread where people can post issues they've found because the report a bug option in Crimson is also rubbish and it seems the AMD support crew within the forum seem to be not interested in responding to any of the issues people are having

All in all, I was eagerly awaiting this release after the announcement but was so let down by what was delivered.

1. Cannot enable or disable monitors within Crimson
      2. Cannot change screen resolution within Crimson
        1. As cited by AMD: Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
      3. Cannot change refresh rate within Crimson
        1. As cited by AMD: Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
      4. Profiles are just so bad. Sometimes a Game Profile picks up the Global Profile and sometimes the Global Profile picks up a Game Profile especially after a reboot or a restore from Hibernation. This reminds me of Radeon Pro which as good as it was, had similar issues.
      5. Graphical issues in the following games
        1. Fallout 4
        2. Star Wars Battlefront
        3. GTA V
        4. Shadow of Mordor