Hello AMD Forums... I've done so much research on this and all to no avail, so here I am turning to your help.
Yes, I've checked the FAQ's, step-by-step Eyefinity guides, video guides showing Active vs Native displays, and I still haven't got this to work. Can someone please help me get it to work OR pinpoint my problem and tell me what I need to alter? Thank you very much!
- Acer H236HL 23" (via HDMI from HD7700)
- Acer S231HL 23" (via DVI from HD7700)
- Dell E207WP 19" (via DP to DVI adapter from HD7700)
- Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
- CPU Type - AMD A8-3870 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
-My Software (Straight from the new Radeon Settings Program)
- Radeon Settings Version - 2015.1118.123.2413
- Driver Packaging Version - 15.30.1025-151117a-296575C
- Provider - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- 2D Driver Version - 188.8.131.523
- Direct3D® Version - 184.108.40.2062
- OpenGL® Version - 220.127.116.1116
- OpenCL™ Version - 18.104.22.168
- AMD Mantle Version - 22.214.171.124
- AMD Mantle API Version - 98309
- AMD Audio Driver Version - 126.96.36.19923
My ideal Three-Monitor editing setup would be one interaction monitor, one display monitor, and one vertical monitor for extra space. However, no matter what I try, ONLY TWO monitors are ever on.
Despite any combination of physical hookups between my three monitors, at no point can I have all three on at the same time I have tried enabling all three, duplicating 1 and 2/3, switching which has HDMI or DVI, etc etc... I've tried using DisplayFusion, Windows7, AND the latest Crimson driver Radeon Settings program to enable all three. No matter which program I use, each one shows an error when I try to enable all three.
According to my research, the AMDHD7700 card supports up to six monitors using Eyefinity and DP hookups. Two can be native (HDMI, DVI, or VGA) and up to four more must be DP, correct? I have my main two monitors as HDMI and DVI respectively, and my third is a DP adapter to DVI. This, in theory, should work yes?
Do I have my hardware setup incorrectly?
Is there way a to 'force' a program like DisplayFusion or Win7 to 'enable all monitors' no matter what errors come up? Like in the registry or something?
Am I missing some fundamental aspect here throwing me off?
Thank you for any help! I know this is a common problem but I haven't seen anyone solve a similar issue.