2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2015 4:05 PM by fattboi94

Unable to find Driver for you system.

fattboi94

So I have been frustrated since updating to Windows 10. I'm trying to use windows movie maker to edit my videos, but every time I add a video to movie maker it says its corrupted. After talking to Microsoft Tech Support they said check my video driver for an update. So I launched the AMD Auto Detect Utility which I always used to update my drivers, but this time it says it was unable to find a driver for my system. After all this time, now im having problem. Please Help!!!

AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6480G

AMD A4-3305M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.9GHz

• Re: Unable to find Driver for you system.
          kingfish

You must use the drivers Microsoft furnishes through Windows Update...not the ones from AMD.

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:

• AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
          • AMD E2-2000 APU
          • AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
          • AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
          • AMD C-Series APUs
          • AMD Z-Series APUs

NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, please DO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver.