AnsweredAssumed Answered

Getting this message despite already using Catalyst software and having Windows acknowlegde my GPU...

Question asked by frequenter on Nov 13, 2015

Little bit of background, just incase I am going crazy. Got Fallout 4, computer was struggling, read online that disabling/lessening Tesselation would help. Attempted to find this in my Catalyst Control Center, but couldn't find ANYTHING to this effect. Followed instructions posted recelt,y but cannot seem to find the area of the program that most people are referencing online.

So, I wondered whether this was because my drivers were out of date perhaps. Checked for a software update inside of Catalyst, and there was an update waiting! Downloaded the update, and installed it. As soon as the installation was finished, I got a message reading "We were unable to find drivers for your system. No supported AMD hardware was detected".

My currently installed version, according to Catalyst is 15.20.1060-150715a-186304c.

So I guess my question is two-fold. Why am I getting that message, and/or why can't I adjust tessellation settings in my Catalyst? Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated.

AMD Radeon R9 M370X on an Intel Quad Core running Windows 10 64-bit.

Outcomes