hi, i have the MSI r9 280x, my specs are:
- GPU: MSI r9 280x, single card
- CPU Intel Core i3-4130
- MOBO Gigabyte H87-D3H, ATX
- 2 x RAM Team Elite 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- SSD Seagate 600 Series 480GB
- PSU Corsair CX600M
- Monitor ViewSonic VX2270SMH-LED 22-Inch IPS
- OS upgraded to Win10 64 bit, from Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit - OEM
i initially had the latest stable driver, 15.7.1, every game except Mini Ninja (for some reason) crashed in the menu screens, or went into loop within seconds of actual gameplay. Mini Ninja ran fine at 60 fps no prob.
i uninstalled Raptr and that Gaming Evolved thingy. No luck.
i installed and uninstalled the entire AMD software. No luck.
I checked and rechecked connectors. All fine.
Someone suggested I try the beta driver 15.11. No luck..
(btw, after all my efforts, Mini Ninja also no longer works, and instead crashes in the menu screen.....)
i've run out of options. SO close to giving up and getting a new Nvidia or something. Any thoughts?