2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2015 9:52 AM by starjolly

Is there going to be a new driver update(AMD Radeon 6620g) for Disney Infinity 3.0?

starjolly

I've played the game Disney Infinity 3.0 and it seems that I've less frame rate than 2.0. I'm occurring a lot of system performance meter problems in Toy Box than 2.0 and here's the major improvements down below.

Disney Infinity 2.0, there's no system performance issues(from right side) and I have 29 frame rate.

DisneyInfinity2 2015-11-12 23-09-01-53.jpg

Now on Disney Infinity 3.0, I'm occurring the system performance issues and I have 17 frame rate. Also, it seems that my GPU and CPU usage went up as well...

DisneyInfinity3 2015-11-12 23-12-06-10.jpg

Can AMD team work this out for the AMD Radeon 6620g driver? If yes, I'll be very pleased and of course, I've already contact Disney Interactive about it already. There's an attachment for you to view my DxDIAG info just in case.

• Re: Is there going to be a new driver update(AMD Radeon 6620g) for Disney Infinity 3.0?
          kingfish

I would install the latest Beta driver for your computer. Is this a laptop?

This may help >

1. Using steps 1-5 , manually select your graphics drivers HERE and download/save to your desktop. Do not use automatic find and install.

2. Remove old drivers using 'uninstall a program' in the computer control panel****

FOR COMPUTERS WITH INTEL PROCESSORS***

Select AMD Catalyst Install manager and EXPRESS uninstall all AMD software including the install manager. Reboot. Install the new driver suite. Reboot.

FOR COMPUTERS WITH AMD PROCESSORS***

Select AMD Catalyst Install manager and selectively uninstall the graphics drivers and CCC only. Reboot. Install the new driver suite. Reboot.

Screenshot_4 (3).png

Screenshot_5 (3).png

Note: Disable all anti-virus/ anti-malware/ anti-anything while performing the installation.

Please note that if you choose "Express Install" the new drivers, it will automatically install the 'Gaming Evolved' (raptr) app in addition to the drivers. If you do not wish to have raptr on your computer, choose 'Custom' install the new drivers and uncheck the box next to 'Gaming Evolved'.

This is a proven installation method that will work 99% of the time for everybody. However, there is the 1% who will need to use the 'Clean' install method. Use this if you run into issues.

If none of this helps, please report the problem to AMD driver support via the Issue Report Form.

1 of 1 people found this helpful