AMD Driver Uninstall has no effect on your operating system. We do this everyday in our lab. Do you have the option to restore your OS?
I tried a few things already and still no luck such as below (in no particular order).
Im on windows 7
- System Restore
- Uninstalled AMD via Catalyst, Run Ccleaner, Reinstall AMD FirePro W5000 drivers
- CTRL ALT DEL, task manager and run task: explorer.exe
- Repaired catalyst manager and it quickly repaired, then did nothing. I can't even find Catalyst or open it now
- device manager: updated driver on the AMD firepro w5000: says its already up to date
- Clicking taskbar and start menu in control panel does nothing (nothing opens)
Still i have no start button or task bar after all of this
I don't want to reinstall windows as i will loose a lot of irreplaceable programs