3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2015 3:19 PM by thedarkone198

all this talk about directx12 and yet no way to download it?also i am having trouble with one of my cards in my crossfire setup?

deboydee57

all this talk about directx12 and yet no way to download it?also i am having trouble with one of my cards in my crossfire setup?

how do i get directx12.

• Re: all this talk about directx12 and yet no way to download it?also i am having trouble with one of my cards in my crossfire setup?
          thedarkone198

Direct X 12 is part of Windows 10 only,it is extremely unlikely to ever see any sort of download,Microsoft has not had downloads for DX since about the XP era and prior,as they now bundle new versions of DX with their OS,apparenly as a selling point. Windows 7 and 8/8.1 users will have to upgrade to 10 in order to ever play any games that use DX12,not that any will exist for quite some time,probably a year or two more from now,at least. There really arent any benchmarks for DX12,outside of what 3DMark has,I think. As for the Crossfire issues,I run a R9 380 and R9 285 in crossfire but I am no expert in it. I just have one running successfully. Still,you should clarify exactly what trouble you are having,such as error messages or the behavior and of course,what cards you are using,in case they are not compatible.