1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 24, 2015 9:46 AM by whitefax

MSI R9 390 Drivers won't install

whitefax

Hey guys,

Alright so recently purchased a MSI R9 390 and I'm finding the drivers won't install properly (i.e. they install but only superficially).

Exact Product:

MSI Radeon R9 390 R9 390 GAMING 8G 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Newegg.c…

I've download both normal and beta found here (with a clean install every time) but I get nothing:

Drivers

I have also tried the auto detect utility and again the drivers "appear" to install but nothing works after installation is complete.

Overall, in every case the install process proceeds as normal but when I hit finish there's no request to reboot (I do so anyways) and right click gives no option of entering CCC. I also do not find any CCC file installed in, "All Programs" menu. I only find there's an AMD file installed under Local Disk (C:) - but that is about it.

In short, all control panels still stutter as a move them about, games will not boot and under:

Control Panel > System > Disk Manager > Display Adapters

It states that I only have a standard VGA Graphics Adapter driver installed. Under properties and driver tab the details are as such:

~Thanks