abel

AMD Mobility Radeon HD 500 Series driver bug report

Discussion created by abel on Nov 1, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2015 by magikarp97

Hello,

I'm not sure if this forum is the correct one to report bugs but if this isn't the correct one please redirect-me to the correct one.

I made this discussion to report a bug of the AMD Mobility Radeon HD 500 Series drivers on windows 10,

Since I installed windows 10 I got a problem with the drivers of my graphic card, I can't change the screen luminosity, I can use the keyboard shortcuts or go to the control panel change but whatever value of luminosity I change to the screen keeps the same luminosity, this is really no good thing for my eyes

I know the problem is from the driver because when I switch o the "microsoft basic graphic card driver" I can change the luminosity and the luminosity of the screen really changes, but when I switch again to the AMD driver (I always change to the latest driver I have installed) the luminosity of the screen I changed using the "microsoft basic graphic card driver" is keept but if I try to change it using the AMD driver It does nothing on the screen, the problem

My system:

Acer Aspire 5740G

Graphic card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5740 (512mb)

Outcomes