1 2 3 First Previous 201 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2016 12:51 AM by sucellious

Red Team November Giveaway: PowerColor Devil R9 390X

sam.tehrani

Hi Red Team!

I’m excited because this month we’re going to give away the “Devil”! Remember that as we move forward through the year; prizes will vary, last month we gave away a VisionTek R9 390 GPU, and as we go on we may give away an APU or CPU, and who knows may be even an entire gaming rig!

Please don’t forget to provide your home address in your profiles folks! This will help us (me!) expedite the eligibility process.  That being said, I will allow three (3) days from the day the notification email is sent to you to provide your address, any missing information and to claim the prize. If you miss the deadline, I will select another winner ;-)

“For the community by the community”

Alright, here is the skinny:

The Prize:

PowerColor Devil R9 390X 8GB GDDR5 graphics card: http://www.powercolor.com/us/products_features.asp?id=595

PowerColor Devil R9 390X GPU.jpg

How to enter:

Simple, all you’ll need to do is:

1. Register for the Red Team forum
      2. If you haven’t yet, share your PC System Specs in the Red Rig Showcase sub-forum. Use this form to create the post. For an example, take a look at The Red Beast. Only one entry is needed. (So if you did this last month, no need to do it again, you’re all good).
      3. Have at least three (3) followers in the Red Team Forum.
      4. And simply reply to this discussion thread with a message, any message, even a “hello”…but keep it clean

Selection process:

A random drawing will take place among eligible participants. An AMD representative, probably me or my colleague Erin, will announce the winner on November 27, 2015 by 6:00PM CDT.

As always, be sure to read the Official Rules. (You’ll notice that this giveaway is for North American residents only (US & Canada – excluding Quebec), and that you have to be 18 years of age or older to participate).

And huge “Thank You!” to @PowerColor for providing this month’s prize!

1 2 3 First Previous