2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2015 8:17 AM by audiacious

AMD Drivers constantly crash

audiacious

I originally bought the card, installed it and it constantly crashed.  Thought i had a bad card so RMA'd it.  Turns out it wasnt the card.  After having constant issues, i took it to the microsoft store where they found out it was the intel drivers interacting with the AMD drivers causing crashes and fixed the issue.  now after installing my software as I had done about 3 full wipes trying to figure out what was wrong, i have the errors back again.  the debug is once again pointing at intel drivers.  I tried uninstalling the program and it crashed even worse.  This is getting to be ridiculous, and i dont want to have to worry about installing software or hardware on my computer.  What can I do to stop this from happening again

Specs

Asus Z97-AR, MB

Crucial Ballistix 8gb Ram

EVGA NEX750B

Gigabyte R9-290X

Asus PCE-N53 wireless card<--- errors happened after installing this and another program

Samsung 840 EVO SSD

WD Blue HDD

• Re: AMD Drivers constantly crash
          goodplay

I have read about the PCI/PCIE lanes conflict with some mobo's, concerning Wifi cards.

Asus site has hardware/bios/driver updates.

Cpu/OS installed could help others solve your problem.

Have you tried Wifi card in other PCI slots.

You need to let us know what troubleshooting steps you have tried.

Did MS tell you what the problem was/how they( supposedly)fixed it.

Error message and code(post a screenshot(not dxdiag,or,dumpfile)).

• Re: AMD Drivers constantly crash
              audiacious

Ya i have tried everything.  Microsofts answer was simply to remove the wifi card, but im still having the issue.  It was working fine until i put that card in.  Im on the newest beta driver now but reverting to try that.  heck i even disabled the intel driver to see if that helps.