2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2015 10:15 AM by valentin

can't open my AMD Catalyst Control Center.help me pls ?

valentin

hey there,why i can't open my AMD  Catalyst Control Center?what should i do ? i tryed everything and nothing pls help me.

• Re: can't open my AMD Catalyst Control Center.help me pls ?
          t77chevy

uninstall the drivers , use ddu in safe mode to completely remove , then do a fresh install of the correct drivers .

if that doesn't work we will need a lot more information before we can help .

complete pc specs with os used .

is this a new build , a recently upgraded build , or just a problem that just started ?

• Re: can't open my AMD Catalyst Control Center.help me pls ?
              valentin

I allready uninstalled drivers and installed the lattest , and nothing changed , i tryed everything possible except reinstalling windows again , and i dont want to do that ... . This problem started a few weeks ago .

its not a PC its a Notebook ASUS K53TK-SX104D with: AMD Radeon™ HD 7670M/6520G2 , AMD A6-3420 APU , RAM: 4.00 GB and running on it Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit  SP1.

The thing is i'm trying to open AMD Catalyst Control Center and it's appearing in my Task Manager but not on my Desktop too , ill add a picture too.Picture.png