0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2015 12:18 PM by anonimussi

Raptr Bsod

anonimussi

Hello,

I am always getting Bluescreens when I start a game (like Cs Go) while raptr is running. I have already tried it Plays.tv, but there is the same result.

After some minutes the game crashes and it says something like the driver crashed and had to be restored. When i start the game again i get a blue screen, which shows this:

(result of "whocrashed")

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: atikmpag.sys (0xFFFFF880046BFCAC)

Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA80126174E0, 0xFFFFF880046BFCAC, 0x0, 0x2)

Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys

product: AMD driver

company: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

description: AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver

Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: atikmpag.sys (AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.).

I'm quite sure that it is not a hardware failure, because this problem appeared right after a clean install of Windows. Before that i could use raptr the way I wanted to (recording gameplay and stuff).

I've got a Hd7970, an Asrock Z77 Pro 3 Mainboard and a I5-3570k processor, if this is relevant.

It happens with the latest drivers, as well as with some of the older versions.

Thanks for your help.