AnsweredAssumed Answered

I need some help with eyefinity... I was creating a eyefinity display group and when I clicked next after selecting a monitor, it disabled one of my monitors, of which I already had 3 monitors running and working fine, I've been trying to figure out how t

Question asked by mmm on Oct 14, 2015

I need some help with eyefinity... I was creating a eyefinity display group and when I clicked next after selecting a monitor, it disabled one of my monitors, of which I already had 3 monitors running and working fine, I've been trying to figure out how to reverse the action and not bother with eyefinity at all now but I cant find anywhere that allows me to do so or re-enable the monitor to have it how I used to, I've uninstalled the amd control center and got all three back on but when I reinstalled it it disabled it again, I did have amd on my computer already prior and have always had all three monitors but now that I attempted the eyefinity it doesn't want to let me have it how I used to have it with the three. How do I stop it from doing this?

Outcomes