4 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2016 12:54 PM by knightwolf

Blue Monster

knightwolf

Description

Bare bones kit of whats left of it also my first build sorry for all the power cord mess

outside of case.JPG

inside.JPG

Specifications

CPUAMD FX-8370
      CoolerFan
      MotherboardASUS Sabertooth 990FX AMD AM3+
      MemoryPatriot Viper 3 16GB
      GraphicsMSI Cyclone OC Radeon HD 1GB GDDR5 Power Ed
      Disc Drive 1Seagate 1TB Serial ATA HD
      Disc Drive 2
      Disc Drive 3
      PSUCorsair GS 600
      CaseThermaltake Overseer RX-I Ful
      MonitorAcer G235hAbd 23
        • Re: Blue Monster
          cavemanthe0ne

Nice rig! Pretty good cable management actually, considering the PSU placement and that its your first build

1337cammy

''Cooler: Fan''

- XD

''Graphics: MSI OC Radeon HD 1GB''

- Which Radeon HD?

Nice case and stuff but the CPU and the graphics card is confusing me a little bit combined with this motherboard.

As far as I know the sabertooth is pretty awesome for OC so for hardcore gaming like the FX-9590 without a problem.

Did you OC your CPU and which graphics card do you have? 1 GB GDDR5 is a lil' bit scaring since you got a insane good mother board but want to lower the price on the graphics card which is the heart of each gaming rig? What is your PC used for?

knightwolf

opps thanks for posting the mistake must have not clicked on save when i edited i'm using it for all around but I want it mainly to be sturdy and on the equipment ( basically throw it at the wall 100 times and it wont make a dent ) mainly the motherboard, CPU, & graphics card was all part of the barebones kit. It also came with Kingston HyperX 2x2 DDR3 sticks but i switched those. The funniest thing out of all this i forgot to buy the PSU after traveling 2 hours away from the store so i just stop by my local bestbuy.