Hi ray_m and other technical engineers,
I am using a HP DV6-6171TX laptop. It has intel HD graphics + ATI HD6770M graphics card. Below is my problem. I have explained the issue in steps, so that AMD software team can understand the problem exactly.
- I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Windows 10 automatically updated display drivers. (Note: No reboot.)
- I worked in Win10 for a while and switched off my laptop.
- Couple of days after I booted into windows 10 for the first time, login screen went blank, I could not see anything.
- So booted in safe mode and uninstalled the ATI driver.
- After that i can boot windows 10 in normal mode. in meantime windows automatically installs(in background) the ATI driver, then the screen goes blank.
- So i had to disable windows automatic update of drivers.
- even If i try installing new drivers (15.7.1 or even 15.9.1 beta), The card is not working properly.
There is some serious problem with latest AMD drivers (15.7.1 or even 15.9.1 beta). There is no compatibility for switchable graphics in Win10 and also the driver is not working.
Below is one of the error. Screen shows multiple error like this.
I hope AMD software teams solve this issue soon.
Thanks in advance.