1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 12, 2015 4:32 AM by amdmatt

My fps ingame is lower than it used to be; AMD acting weird

ladydayna

Hello there,

So lately I formatted my laptop and then downloaded and installed all the required drivers. Yet, whenever I try to install/upgrade the amd driver, suddenly it doesn't work anymore (screen brightness on HIGH and cannot be changed) and within the Device Manager it shows an exclamation mark on the newly updated driver. I shall attach a txt for the dxdiag for more information in case anything or any of the drivers are wrong.

Thank you for the help

• Re: My fps ingame is lower than it used to be; AMD acting weird
          amdmatt

Hi Dana Natout,

Please ensure Windows 7 is fully up to date, including download and installing all available recommended and non-critical updates, including all available Microsoft Net Framework updates. These are required for the Catalyst Control Center to function correctly.

Once the OS is fully up to date, please make sure you are running the latest Intel Graphics Drivers.

Please download and install the latest AMD Graphics Driver from your laptop manufacturer.

Was my post helpful? If so, please make sure to mark it as correct/helpful where applicable.