Since the latest 15.7.1 drivers, I have not been able to use my 1440p display from DisplayPort from GPU to Mini DisplayPort on Monitor. I can use an older 1080p monitor fine through normal DVI.
I borrowed a friends AMD 7870 and it works fine from DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort. Neither of my AMD 6970s work at all through this configuration using the latest 15.7.1 drivers. I have to use 14.2 drivers to be able to use my 1440p display.
I haven’t previously had luck on this forum, is there a direct AMD support??
My PC specs:
- Intel I7 2600k
- Gigabyte Z68XP-D3
- 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600mhz RAM
- Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB x 2
- Wester Digital 1TB Caviar Green
- 2 x Gigabyte 6970 HD OC (running in Crossfire) - factory overclocked to 900MHz (Core) and 1375 MHZ (Memory). I have tried both in and out of crossfire mode.
- Corsair HX1050 power supply (1050watts)
- 27" Monitor @ 2560 x 1440 (mini displayport)