1 2 3 First Previous 253 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2016 1:02 PM by walking_corpse

Red Team October Monthly Giveaway: VisionTek Radeon R9 390

sam.tehrani

Hi Red Team!

I’m thrilled to announce this month’s Red Team Monthly Giveaway. This month, we’re going to giveaway an awesome prize to one lucky member of our forum. Remember that as we move forward through the year; prizes will vary, last month we gave away a Sapphire R9 290X GPU, this month we’re giving away a Radeon R9 300 series GPU, and as we go on we may give away an APU or CPU, and who knows may be even an entire gaming rig!

I almost forgot. Last month it took a little while to validate entries because some of the potential winners forgot to include their home address in their profiles. I kindly ask that you enter this information as it will help expedite the eligibility process. That said, I will allow three (3) days from the day the notification email is sent to you to provide your address, any missing information and claim the prize. If you miss the deadline, I will select another winner ;-)

“For the community by the community”

Alright, here is the skinny:

• The Prize:

VisionTek Radeon™ R9 390 8GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 with DirectX™, 4K and EyeFinity Multi-Display Support

VisionTek_390_1.jpg

• How to enter:

Simple, all you’ll need to do is:

1. Register for the Red Team forum
      2. If you haven’t yet, share your PC System Specs in the Red Rig Showcase sub-forum. Use this form to create the post. For an example, take a look at The Red Beast. Only one entry is needed. (So if you did this last month, no need to do it again, you’re all good).
      3. Have at least three (3) followers in the Red Team Forum.
      4. And simply reply to this forum thread with a message, any message, even a "hello"...but keep it clean

• Selection process:

A random drawing will take place among eligible participants. An AMD representative, probably me or my colleague Erin, will announce the winner on October 23, 2015 by 6:00PM CDT.

That’s it #AMDRedTeam!

UPDATE: We have a winner Red Team! Congratulations to thefuzz1542, (Eric Jones) winner of this month's giveaway!

Please be sure to read the Official Rules. My colleagues in our Legal Department will appreciate it

And huge Shout-Out to @RickGivens at @VisionTekProd for providing this month’s prize. You rock!

1 2 3 First Previous