i have now installed – „AMD Catalyst 15.9.1 Beta“.
Isn’t better L
I'm having the same issue.
Turning on Vertical Sync in the options stops the driver crashing, I think, but instead my entire system locks up after a slightly longer time than it took for the drivers to crash.
Things I have tried:
* Uninstalling, purging, nuking from orbit all existing graphics drivers in safe mode, and reinstalling them
* Same, but installing the new Beta drivers
* Monitoring graphics card temperature (didn't go above 50c)
* Turning all graphical settings down to ultra-low
* Wishing really hard
* Turning off other monitors
* Shutting down everything that wasn't Wildstar and could be shut off.
System spec: Graupel 2015-07 - Aquarion's Saved Part List
VErtical sync in game option or catalyst always on mode?
once I turned of dynamic shadows, I could change any other setting I liked.
Just wanted to add to having the same issue.
Pretty similar system as well.
AMD FX 6300 and MSI R9 380 4GB.
Having the exact same issue, very annoying.
Why has there been no reply to this yet?
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Video Card AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
Memory 8.1 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10240), 64-bit
I see two MSI 380s. Curious if this is an MSI-only issue. Anyone having this problem with non-MSI 380s?
I have a Gigabyte R9 380 4GB and have the same exact issue. Also using the same beta. Haven't tried messing with the shadows or vsync yet.
I also suspect my 380 is the root of my Desktop Window Manager not responding and needing to be reboot almost a dozen times a day.
edit: Ok, even the devs of WildStar say there is an issue with the R9 380: "The client occasionally crashes on systems with an AMD R9 380 display adapter when running in DirectX11 mode." -_- lovely
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I managed to eventually get it to work.
- Tried beta driver with no other changes - Still did the same
- Then went on to try the DX9 startline "fix" - PC crashed
- Removed DX9 startline, booted game and enabled vsync and turned shadows off [FIXED]
the DX9 startline if not exist on Win 8/8.1/10. Its only Win7.
I have Fix the Problem, when i turned off the Dynamic Shadows.
VSync is off. Other Settings is maxed.