I downloaded the latest software 15.200.1062.1004 for Windows 10. However I cannot find the Catalyst control centre. What I have is AMD Gaming Evolved. How do I change my graphics settings..when all I have is the gaming software? I don't need any new drivers...I just need the Catalyst control centre.
1) Previously I did an express install, so I went back to do a custom install
2) I find the control centre in the options and made sure it was selected
3) The install seemed to go perfectly...but when I look through my computer, I cannot find it anywhere...all I see is Raptr
4) I have had the centre before....but it seems I either have Raptr or the Control Centre at any given time....I never seem to have both.
5) or is it just hidden somewhere?