1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 27, 2015 12:04 PM by jdisorg

Amd Radeon HD 6570 as 2nd Display Card - No output in Windows 10

jdisorg

Hello -

I have an issue that I just cannot seem to fix... I have two display cards in my system. The first is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti and the second is a Radeon HD 6570 (with 2GB). I have had this config running Windows 7 and 8 with 3 monitors fine for the past 2 years. I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and now the Radeon will not output video at all. It is installed with no errors in Device Manager. It actually worked one time for about two weeks and an update from Catalyst seemed to break it again and I have tried Catalyst 15.7.1 and the beta 15.8. Neither work. I have completely uninstalled catalyst and the video drivers all together and nothing seems to work. I have confirmed that it is the Radeon that will not output, as I have swapped monitors and verified its not the monitor, and I have tried the VGA and the DVI output on the radeon card. If anyone has had this issue, some help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Re: Amd Radeon HD 6570 as 2nd Display Card - No output in Windows 10
          jdisorg

Well I was able to resolve after poking around. Apparently for some reason the Windows 10 Display Settings window would not show the 3rd monitor, and would not detect it. When i went into control panel, display properties, I saw it there and told the system to output to it and it works now. I guess the whole time the new windows 10 display interface just would not show, which is pretty irritating.