During the summer, the audio on my HDMI output stopped working.
- Windows 7 up-to-date
- Updated AMD drivers this summer (hint?)
- Catalyst reports software is up to date. Running 15.20.1062.1004-150803a1-187669C.
- With the TV on and video or music playing, the Playback Devices window shows:
- Green checkmark on AMD HDMI Output (AMD High Definition Audio Device)
- It's set as default device
- VU meter shows no activity (if I switch to another output, its VU meter shows audio playing)
- In Properties, AMD HDMI Output level is set at 73 and not muted
- No audio on the TV (TV is also not muted, with medium volume)
- Video works fine, though.
How can I debug this? Thanks.