1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 20, 2015 6:36 PM by kingfish

Video support for AMD Radeon HD

thakyz

Hello, I have been having problems with my AMD Radeon HD 7800 GPU ever since I got Windows 10. The only problem (and the biggest problem) is when I have certain settings turned on, on my Catalyst Control Center and I play a video one of my screens (I have a dual monitor setup) will glitch out and will be either blue or black with lines going through it that are different colors. And about 10-15 mins after it happens my computer crashes. I haven't been able to figure out how to stop the screen glitches and I have tried unplugging my monitors' display cables but that doesn't seem to do anything. I have narrowed down what settings are causing the bigger part of the problem and the settings are the 3 settings under Video > Global Video Quality, "Enable AMD Video Quality features in supported video player applications", "Enforce Smooth Video Playback", and "Apply current video quality settings to Internet video". Now this still happens when those settings are turned off but it is not as "violent". I have tried many different settings to see what may fix it and none of them seem to help the situation. I have also tried the beta drivers and it doesn't do anything different.

I would like to know if there is any other settings for this problem or anything I can do to fix it. I also would like to know if there is anywhere that I can view the news about issues like this or a bug report tracker, or something.

Thanks in advance!