6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2015 1:42 AM by amdmatt

Driver for Radeon HD600 series

barryj

Notes say

AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series products should fully work in Windows® 10 but will not support DirectX® 12 specific features.  AMD is working closely with Microsoft® to have certified graphics drivers available for these products when Windows® 10 officially launches.

But

• Re: Driver for Radeon HD600 series
          ray_m

So what is the question?

jdinpcb

What are the series of steps to remove the W10 Driver that has eliminated video on my laptop? I have a HD6310M chip. When I upgraded from W7 to W10 I lost all video. (The audio still works)

ray_m

Please refer to the following document : Windows 10 Driver Support for AMD APU Graphics Products

Use the Add/Remove programs option from the Control Panel.

jdinpcb

Really Ray? If I wanted techie gobbledegook I would have addressed the above question to Microsoft. As a stockholder I was hoping for something better from AMD Tech Support; like an actual step-by-step set of directions. Pull your head out of the clouds (or wherever it was) and formulate a cookbook solution for the thousands of loyal AMD Users and Fans. If you do this once for each problem you will be able to copy and paste the solutions instead of confusing the issue. People come here for help, not to be demeaned or insulted.

Once more:  What are the series of steps to remove the W10 Driver that has eliminated video on my laptop? I have a HD6310M chip. When I upgraded from W7 to W10 I lost all video. (The audio still works)

This time please guide me to where I can find the Catalyst 15.7.1 driver that I am supposed to delete. Start at the beginning and guide me all the way. Halfway = Halfassed.

Thank You

jdinpcb

Really Ray? If I wanted techie gobbledegook I would have addressed the

above question to Microsoft. As a stockholder I was hoping for something

better from AMD Tech Support; like an actual step-by-step set of

directions. Pull your head out of the clouds (or wherever it was) and

formulate a cookbook solution for the thousands of loyal AMD Users and

Fans. If you do this once for each problem you will be able to copy and

paste the solutions instead of confusing the issue. People come here for

help, not to be demeaned or insulted.

Once more:  What are the series of steps to remove the W10 Driver that has

eliminated video on my laptop? I have a HD6310M chip. When I upgraded from

W7 to W10 I lost all video. (The audio still works)

This time please guide me to where I can find the Catalyst 15.7.1 driver

that I am supposed to delete. Start at the beginning and guide me all the

way. Halfway = Halfassed.

Thank You