I am seeing an issue with the latest driver for the R9 200 series where it freezes my computer with brown horizontal lines.
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
64 bit Windows 8.1
Also tried this in Windows 10 and was experiencing the same thing. I originally thought windows 10 was the issue, reverted back to 8.1, and am continuing to see it. I wasn't experiencing this prior to upgrading to Windows 10.
I usually am able to recreate this by launching the Battle.Net application or playing any flash-type games(not sure if Battle.Net has Flash to show the news and whatnot)
The issue is extremely sporadic but always seems to occur at the worst times. I usually don't see it occur when I'm playing games(WoW, Diablo,HoTs, etc).
- for 3D Games, please include details of your in-game graphics settings (ex: Anti-Aliasing, VSync, etc..) - N/A
- links to videos or pictures that may demonstrate your issue - N/A
Applications and Games
- list out all applications and games where the issue is occurring - When playing Flash games on websites like ArmorGames/NewGrounds/Kongregate
- include details about version or patch numbers - N/A
- include model, speed, number of cores (ex: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Ed.) - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500k cpu @ 3.30GHz - 4 cores
- if any over-clocking is being done provide details about it (ex: multiplier, voltages, clock speeds, and the application used to over-clock) - No overclock
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- include specific brand & model (ex: DELL U2411) - SAMSUNG SyncMaster953BW / HANNS-G JW197D / ACER AL1716
- include specifics about any cables, adapters, splitters, hubs, used - SAMSUNG and HANNS-G monitors into the GPU and the ACER into the motherboard
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- ASRock Z75 Pro3 LGA 1155 Intel Z75 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Motherboard BIOS Version
- the BIOS version is displayed as soon as your system is powered on (ex: ASUS BIOS 1015) - N/A
System Memory Type & Amount
- include specific brand & model - CORSAIR XMS3 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600)
- include specific brand & model with output wattage - corsair - CX SERIES Modular CX750M 750 W
- include specifics about the harddrive(s) used (ex: SSD boot drive), # of case fans, optical drives installed, or any additional PCI, or PCIe devices installedAdditional Details- include information about any system checks that have already been done to ensure the system is clean of viruses, spyware, etc..
- 3 x 320mm
- 1 x 140mm
- include information about any checks that have already been done to ensure hardware is not faulty. (ex: hardware swaps, Prime95 for CPU testing, Memtest86 for memory testing)