I have recently got myself a Sapphire R9 Fury and a LG 27MU67 4K monitor which supports AMD Freesync as well as 3840*2160 at 60Hz.
But for some reason I am unable to get 60Hz out of this setup for any resolution above 1920*1080.
I am getting "DisplayPort lower setting applied" warning, and I can only choose 3840*2160 at 30Hz.
The monitor is connected with the card with a Display port cable.
After all these methods I tried, the problem still exist:
- Delete driver/Re-install driver/configure with only one monitor plugged in (as I have a second HDMI monitor)
- Replace a new display port cable (tried 3 different cables)
- Update to the latest driver
- Restore to factory setting and re-install driver
- Unplug the card and put it back in
- Update monitor’s driver / turn on Display port 1.2 setting
I don't think it is the monitor's problem nor the cable's, because I was able to get 3840*2160 60Hz with my old Asus GeForce GTX670.
Please help, thanks!