1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 19, 2015 8:59 AM by pabupata

Cannot find driver for AMD FX-6200 processor

narestel

Hello,

Sometimes when I turn on my PC, the PC reboots with a short 'beep' sound before loading the OS Windows 7 64bits. I tried executing programs to detect if the hard disk or the RAM had errors, but they didn't mention any problem. I also formatted my PC, but it didn't fix it either. So now I'm going to try to download the latest drivers from each component and install them.

So far, I'm installing the latest drivers of my graphic card (AMD Radeon HD 7850) that I've downloaded in this website and I'm downloading the latest BIOS and drivers of my motherboard (Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 AM3+) from its corresponding website to install them later on as well. The problem is that I can't find the driver for my CPU (AMD FX-6200 3.8Ghz 6X Black Edition) on this website. Could you kindly point me how to find it, please?

Thanks in advance!

• Re: Cannot find driver for AMD FX-6200 processor
          pabupata

Check your bios and make sure your ram is running at it's rated speed/timings/voltage, and at the same time check every other settings too.
          And make sure your ram is seated correctly and the ram slots are completely clean.

The cpu drivers will be updated when you flash your mobo, so there are no separate drivers to download.