Hey, i have reealy bad problem with my graphic card.
i wanted update my drivers from 14.7 RC to 15.7.1, but after instalationand restart pc, on my deskopt appears black afticats, it really frustrating problem.
i read lots of guids and i used all common tips, but drivers still doesn't work.
What i did do?
The uninstallation process:
1. I uninstaled drvers in Programs (Windows Control Panel)
2.In safe mode with help Display Driver Uninstaler i delete the entire contents associated with AMD/ATI.
3. I removed all folders ATI/AMD from the hard disk.
4. To be sure , in Driver Cleaner Pro i delete the entire contents associated with AMD/ATI.
5. In the Regedit Registry i removed the entire contents associated with AMD/ATI. (according to this guide: How To: Remove Your AMD / ATi GPU Drivers )
6. I cleaned disk in Ccleaner.
7.I emptied bin and restarted PC.
The instalation process:
1. I run the installer, all work good.
2. Instalation complete, restart.
3. Bum! On deskopt appers artifacts!
I tried with other drivers, but still this same.
At some point i decided to restore system.
I did it, i restore the drivers before all the "fun", but windows restore me really old drivers -8.0 version (something like that) But before i had 14.7 RC3 version. It;s so strange.
Most importantly, they work. (at 8.0v) Any artifacts or something ****
MSI Frozen III Radeon 7870 HD MSI (1462) (MSI HD 7870 Twin Frozr III OC | techPowerUp GPU Database
Power Supply: XFX PRO 450W
WIndows 7 64 bit service pack 1
Intel Core i5 3330 3,0 Ghz
BIOS Version 015.015.000.002.000838.
Current driver version: 14.200.1004.0 Beta
Mother board: Asrock b75 pro 3-m
To add: when i switch off drivers in task Manager, artifacts disappear