AnsweredAssumed Answered

Amd Driver no AUTOFAN in Linux

Question asked by nitrosito on Sep 9, 2015

I've spent years using Linux (always with AMD graphics), and I noticed that the fan is always on the same RPM. GPU is already 30th, 50th or 100th.
Not if I am, or we all are. I searched google a bit and it seems that everyone is going at the same speed forever. That there is a file to regulate the RPM as a function of temperature, but nothing.
Is that with the aticonfig can set the speed you want. But I think that if this happens to everyone is a very big failure by AMD.

What you also will pass? I think I'm going to make a script that regulate a function of temperature, using the aticonfig

----ORIGINAL----

Llevo años usando Linux (siempre con gráfica AMD) , Y me he dado cuenta de que el ventilador siempre anda a las mismas RPM. Ya esté la GPU a 30º, 50º o 100º.

No se si soy yo, o somos todos. He buscado un poco por google y parece que a todo el mundo le va a la misma velocidad siempre. Que hay un archivo para regular las RPM en funcion de la temperatura, pero que nada.

Se que con el aticonfig se puede poner la velocidad que uno quiera. Pero creo que si esto le pasa a todo el mundo es un fallo muy grande por parte de AMD.

¿A vosotros también os pasa? Yo creo que me voy a hacer un script que regule en funcion de la temp usando el aticonfig

Outcomes