1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 8, 2015 12:03 PM by kingfish

Games crash after updating the driver

bardia123000

Hello people i haven't updated my driver for about 5 years and just today i updated my driver and not only me games do crash and go on not responding but also my computer is running slower could anyone tell me what can i do to fix this when i wasn't updating my driver it gave the error "Your drivers are out of date" now that i have updated it, it doesn't work anymore!? Please help

• Re: Games crash after updating the driver
          kingfish

How to install graphics drivers

1. Using steps 1-5 , manually select your graphics drivers HERE and download/save to your desktop. Do not use automatic find and install.

2. Remove old drivers using 'uninstall a program' in the computer control panel****

FOR COMPUTERS WITH INTEL PROCESSORS***

Select AMD Catalyst Install manager and EXPRESS uninstall all AMD software including the install manager. Reboot. Install the new driver suite. Reboot.

FOR COMPUTERS WITH AMD PROCESSORS***

Select AMD Catalyst Install manager and selectively uninstall the graphics drivers and CCC only. Reboot. Install the new driver suite. Reboot.

Note: Disable all anti-virus/ anti-malware/ anti-anything while performing the installation. Very important.

Please note that if you choose "Express Install" the new drivers, it will automatically install the 'Gaming Evolved' (raptr) app in addition to the drivers. If you do not wish to have raptr on your computer, choose 'Custom' install the new drivers and uncheck the box next to 'Gaming Evolved'.