I have recently purchased a r9 390.

I have:

windows 10

R9 390

i5 2400

asrock z67 extreme4 gen3 motherboard

2x 4GB RAM

1 Display= one HDTV 19inch 1080i connected via HDMI

I have done a clean install following guides and using DDU. I installed Catalyst Software Suite 15.7.1 for windows 10.

The problem is my cursor keeps turning into this weird line and if I move it off the screen to the right it returns to normal. This is especially annoying and happens when playing games like Dota 2.

I looked everywhere on the internet and this problem seems to have been around for 15 years!!! Can anyone please help?

I found a forum that said to use a starcraft cursor for windows which actually works but the main problem is that is not possible in games

Any workaround or fix that is not annoying is appreciated

Thanks

• Re: Cursor corruption r9 390
          skydreamer

Yes. I have the same problems. I play dota2 to.

AMD, fix it place. Due to this problem I cant use your devices. Its a very important bug.

And i may tell you more.

I have 2 monitors. At monitor A Im playing dota2. After Ive got this bug and close dota2 - I have no cursor on the monitor A. On the monitor B it's ok, cursor displaying correctly. But there is no cursor at the monitor A. I can see visual effects of elements on the desctop when "hidden" cursor hovers them.

Also, if I'll activate "cursor shadows" at windows settings - I'll see broken cursor (I still cant work with it).

I have AMD HD 5830 device, Windows 7 and 15.20 Catalyst.

Sorry for my bad English. I hope, You'll read my post and fix this bug. Contact me if you need more details. For example, I can to record video with consequences of bug.