2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2015 5:59 PM by gasmansnow1

my first build aka little stinker

gasmansnow1

Ok so here is what I got...  ASUS A88X-PROSAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon R9 270X 4gb,  Rosewill Hive-650Seagate Hybrid Drive ST1000DX001 1TB, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB,AMD X4 860K and its all going in a sentey seeker case.  Like I said this is my first build and I am new to alllll of this. its actually my first time posting on a form so I really don't know what im doing at all.  I'm still waiting on my ram and hard drive and I still need to order my cpu. I just wanted to throw it on here to see what everyone thinks and to get some helpful feed back.  Thanks for looking

• Re: my first build aka little stinker
          adr_tech

I had the MATX version of that board! Love it. I also had the 760k A very good CPU and a very good overclocker! Good luck with your first time build, and I hope to be seeing pictures and a full Rig showcase soon!

The only recommendation is that the case doesn't seem to have the best airflow, and I suggest taking advantage of the side fan mounts and have at least one there as an intake. (Maybe buy some magnetic dust filters too, they shouldn't be that expensive, at least I don't think so.)

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: my first build aka little stinker
              gasmansnow1

Thanks for the information man. I only went with the sentey case because it was free lol. But I probably wont keep it for to long I also plan on upgrading to a water cooler for my cpu and my gfx card. But the 4 fans I got in it should be good untill I upgrade... at least I hope they are. And ill look into the magnetic filters I never seen them before. But like I said thanks for the help. Ill be putting pics up as soon as I get everything order I just need the cpu and ill be good to go!!!