3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2015 9:32 AM by amd_chris

Firepro 2450 How to get to use multi monitor.?

pete77

I have latest driver, am using Win 7. I get the same window both monitors.

Right clicking desktop "screen resolution" I get no choice to change to multi monitor.

Any suggestions?

• Re: Firepro 2450 How to get to use multi monitor.?
          amd_chris

Here is a AMD Video Guide on how to configure Multiple Monitor Setups:

www.amd.com/displayconfig

This should help you setup your displays in Extended mode.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              pete77

Thanks very much for the help.You have given me hope there is a solution to my problem.

I have taken the 2450 out of the machine but will install it again if I can find the right control center.

The one I have now only gives me cpu and power Cat control Center.JPGcat ctl center2.JPGsettings changes.  I have attached what it looks like.

Do I need another version or am I not using it right?

Thanks again

amd_chris

Just to clarify, the MV 2450 was specifically designed for Win XP systems, in order to enable 4 displays in that OS. With any other OS you will be limited to 2 displays on this card, the MV 2460 was the upgrade for this and works with 4 Displays with Win VISTA or higher.

As long as you are only trying to get 2 displays working with Win 7 then you will be able to. Please go to the follow link and select the appropriate boxes as show below, then chose which OS you are using and click "Display Results":

(Note: If the OS is not listed then that card does not have drivers supported for it)

support.amd.com/en-us/downloadhttp://support.amd.com/en-us/download