AnsweredAssumed Answered

After installing Windows 10, my AMD R9 200 won't work if I'm just using a monitor. I've got my TV hooked up to it right now, and if I disable the driver and just use the Intel HD Graphics 4600, I can get it to work on both the TV and monitor. I've tried i

Question asked by rayje on Sep 4, 2015

After installing Windows 10, my AMD R9 200 won't work if I'm just using a monitor. I've got my TV hooked up to it right now, and if I disable the driver and just use the Intel HD Graphics 4600, I can get it to work on both the TV and monitor. I've tried installing the most recent updates for both the Intel and AMD drivers, but I still can't get it to work. Any other routes I can take to fix this? I'm fairly confident that it's an issue with the AMD driver, mainly because things seem to work if I disable it. When I just have the computer plugged in to the monitor, upon booting up the system I'll see the blue Windows icon, then just black screen/no feed to the monitor. I can boot it up in safe mode, but nothing I've tried in that mode has been able to help either, hence me using the TV for now.

Thanks

Ray

Outcomes