0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2015 9:51 PM by juxtah

AMD 3D Programs Issues

juxtah

After I installed updates for my Graphics driver it won't run any 3D Programs, Like Houdini, Element 3D, I'm unsure about 3DS Max or Maya, but it can run Cinema 4D, also after I installed the most recent update it won't let me play any videos through windows media player, and I had to install VLC Media Player because Apparently it has "integrated Codecs", please help me fix this, since I don't have money for a new computer and it pisses me off that it used to work but now It Doesn't. The auto-detect utility said I have a AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6480G as Graphics Hardware and an AMD A4-3305M APU With Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, I don't know much about computers but I think the problem is both my processor and graphics card are AMD, I think if I had a AMD Graphics Card and an Intel processor, the problem would be fixed (I got this idea from reading other people questions with the same problem as me) Anyways. Also when I render 3D things in After Effects I usually have to switch the 3D Settings to Ray Traced 3D, This sometimes works but 75% of the time my After Effects will crash when I render.

Thanks - Michael